Thursday, March 31, 2011

More March happiness

M2B =) days 403 - 411.  Monday, March 14th - Tuesday, March 22nd.

Monday, March 14th happiness:  
A place full of books that you can just borrow whenever you want.  What's not to love?

Tuesday, March 15th happiness:  I was grouchy this morning, so when Sheri asked if I wanted to go with her to take the kids to see the new Joseph Smith movie at the temple today, the answer in my head was "NO!".  But, the answer that came out of my mouth was "Yes".

I am soooo glad I went.  What started out as a super grouchy morning turned into a great afternoon.  I really enjoyed the movie.  And, as a plus, there was a Walter Rane exhibit.  He is my very favorite LDS artist.  It was awesome.
Also, one of the great things about the temple grounds is the gorgeous flowers.

And I got to see this today:
It really was a great way to spend the afternoon.  Thanks Sheri.

Wednesday, March 16th happiness:  Watching American Idol with Brian.
We paused it for a minute, and this is what it paused on.  Joe thought it was hilarious.  

Thursday, March 17th happiness:  The satisfaction of a clean (ok, semi-clean) house.  I love my Dyson vacuum cleaner.  Too bad the house won't stay clean for very long.  It felt good today though!

Friday, March 18th happiness:  Tonight Joe spent the night at Sheri's (THANK YOU!!!)  So, Brian and I were a couple of couch potatoes.  We caught up on all of our shows.  It was great.

Saturday, March 19th happiness:  Went to Joe's farm grill for lunch.  Oh the deliciousness!  I love you Joe's farm grill. 

 Tonight Joe, Brian and I went to birthday party.   Lemon cheesecake, Pistachio cake, Brownies with chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate ganache - enough said!

I took this photo at the party because it looked like Brian had a tree growing out of his head.
Here is Joe, partying it up:
Good times!

Sunday, March 20th happiness:  It was a beautiful night.  Joe and I hung out on the patio.  
Guess how many days until our San Diego vacation....
Monday, March 21st happiness:  It was a beautiful gray day!  
Rain!  woo hoo!

Tuesday, March 22nd happiness:  First of all, I just need to say how much I am loving spring break.  It is going by soooo slow.  I love it.  

Also today:  I made chicken enchiladas with rice(fried rice with tomato, green chile and bacon).  It was a super long process, but so worth it.  Yum!

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that picture of Joe with James on AI. Also, maybe you should give me the recipe for the enchiladas - those sound heavenly!!

Teresa said...

Love the flower pics. And, I would love the rice recipe; it sounds yummy.