Wednesday, March 23, 2011

chick-fil-a to lemon chalet

M2B =) days 395 - 402.  Sunday, March 6th - Sunday, March 13th.

Sunday, March 6th happiness:  Today I had the BEST BOWL OF FROSTED FLAKES EVER!
Maybe it was because it was Fast Sunday and we don't get home from church until 4:30, but man that bowl of Frosted Flakes tasted fantastic today!

Other happy moments today:  Joe was ordained as a Teacher!  When did my boy get so old?  I did my best to keep it together during the prayer, and only cried a little.  Also, Joe got his first home teaching assignment.   He was super excited to find out he was partners with Brother Munroe.  Woo hoo!  I am one proud mom today.

Also tonight was FHE.  I got to see this kid:
And all of the other kiddo's too.  I love FHE.  Also, Jared made his wonderfully delicious Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I love them so!  I should have taken an extra one home.  I think my mom took all of the extras.  

Today was a good day.

Monday, March 7th happiness:  As I was rushing around this morning trying to get ready for work and pack my lunch, I noticed we were out of pretty much everything.  The cupboards were bare.  So, instead I had to buy lunch today.
Yum!

Tuesday, March 8th happiness:  We had dinner on the patio tonight.  It was a beautiful night.  Also tonight, I got to hang with my sister Sheri.  We went for a walk, and then worked on a puzzle.  Loved it!

Wednesday, March 9th happiness:  Dear Excedrin Migraine, you kicked the massive headache I've had all day long.  Thank you!
Thursday, March 10th happiness:  Today was my 3rd graders music concert.  They played songs on the recorder.   They were so happy and proud to put on their concert, and so many of the parents showed up to watch.  It was great.

Also today, Brian turned The Killers on the ipod, so when I got in the car, "On Top", would come on.  He knows how much I love that song.  I thought it was pretty darn thoughtful.  

Friday, March 11th happiness:  Brian went to dinner and a movie with some friends tonight, and Joe was at youth conference all evening.  Do you know what this means?  I had 4 hours all to myself tonight.  It was heaven!  I can't remember the last time I've had that much time all to myself.   Also, today was the last day of school for 2 weeks.  It's Spring Break - woo hoo!

Saturday, March 12th happiness:  Brian and I went to a movie today.
It was very different than I thought it would be.  I really liked it though.

Sunday, March 13th happiness:  Eating Lemon Chalet's on the couch tonight while hanging out with Joe.  Does it get any better than that?
Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that song On Top too. It sounds so 80s.

Also, we should hang out more often. I'm just sayin'

Teresa said...

Have I told you how much I love your happy blog? Lots!

Brian said...

Mmmm....Lemon Chalet Cremes. AND, Mmmmm...Excedrin Migraine.