Friday, December 3, 2010

Short and Sweet

M2B =) days 272 - 274.  Wednesday, November 3rd - Friday November 5th.

Wednesday, November 3rd happiness:  Today when I got in the car I heard "If You Don't Don't" by Jimmy Eat World.  I turned it up and sang along at the top of my lungs.  There is nothing like music to put you in a great mood.

Thursday, November 4th happiness:  In case I haven't said it lately.  I love this band 

It's Guster, of course.  They recently had a contest.  They wanted people to make and submit videos of the song "Bad, Bad World".  They chose a winner and Joe and I spent the the afternoon watching a bunch of different videos for this song.  Which I love, by the way.
If I knew how to add a link for videos then, I would, but I don't, so oh well.  I liked the video that won, but I have to say, I also really loved the "Candyman" video as well.  Good stuff.

Friday, November 5th happiness:  My wonderful, awesome brother Darrel brought me these today:
He knows that I love all things peppermint.  Thanks Darrel.  It is nice to be thought of!

Also, tonight for family movie night:
I love Dr. Seuss.    It was a good night.

Happy Day!


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Dr. Seuss is the best!

Sheri said...

I haven't tried those Oreos - are they good.

LOVE the Guster album. Actually I don't think Love is a strong enough word.