Saturday, May 29, 2010

Filled with Glee.....and other stuff

M2B =) days 100 - 105.  Saturday, May 15th - Thursday, May 20th.

I am gradually getting closer to catching up.  

Saturday, May 15th:  It was a LONG day.  I felt really lousy, but still had to run around all day doing errands.  By tonight I was completely exhausted and didn't really feel like going to the Glee show tonight.  I am soooo glad I did.  I had a great time - such a good performance.  And, as a HUGE plus, the opening act was the LXD (Legion of Extraordinary Dancers), who have previously been featured on So You Think You Can Dance.  An evening of both dancing AND singing.  I couldn't be happier.
Sunday, May 16th:  It was a cloudy day here in Arizona:
Actually, for being May and for virtually no clouds in the sky, the weather today was surprisingly nice.  I am happy that it is not unbearably hot yet.

Monday, May 17th happiness:  Speaking of gorgeous weather, today was perfect.  This afternoon I had a photo shoot planned with Jared Ammon.  I was worried it would be too sunny, but the sky was completely overcast, and there was a cool breeze.  Perfect.

I had a blast doing this photo shoot.  Jared Ammon is one cool kid.  It was fun to hang out with him all afternoon.  I am so proud of him.  I can't believe he is graduating.  What happened to the curly headed 2 year old that used to make me push him on the swings and hold him up to look over the fence to see the neighbors "goggies"?
Have you SEEN those leg muscles?  Whatever!  I guess that's what happens when you are a track star.


Jared Ammon was Joe's guitar teacher for a while.  Joe loved it.
This one was one of my favorites.  You can really see how gorgeous his eyes are.
Tuesday, May 18th:  Here is a photo of Joe with his new glasses.  At first I wasn't sure about them.  They are very 'Twitch'y.  (That is a SYTYCD reference, for those of you who don't know).  But, over the last few days, they have REALLY grown on me.  I think they fit him and his personality perfectly.
Wednesday, May 19th happiness:  Today I got to go see Dallin in his school talent show.  He sang "I'm Yours" while his friend played the guitar.  I'll admit, I was sooo nervous for him.  I mean, I've heard him sing before, so I know he is good, but I just didn't want him to be nervous in front of so many people, or mess up or anything.  No worries though, he did amazing - even better than I thought he would.  I was so impressed, and so proud.  He won second place.  Awesome.
Thursday, May 20th:  Went to a movie with my mom today.  Good company.  Good movie.
Also today, Brian got me a free punching bag off of Craig's list.  First a free lawn mower and now a free punching bag.  Woo Hoo!  I have been wanting a punching bag forever.  So happy.

Also today, I think this may be my favorite photo of this kid ever:
Happy Day!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I won't mention Glee because I'm still depressed I didn't see it.

LOVE the photos of Jared - he's so grown up!

LOVE Joe's glasses- he looks way cool.

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVVVE that picture of Ro. Seriously.

drjlambson said...

I think you should announce to the world at what fabulous establishment you got those glasses for Joe. They are awesome

Teresa said...

Joe's glasses are great!

Becca said...

Good job on the photo shoot.
I like Joe's glasses - he is looking very grown up.