Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy April part 2

M2B =) days 67-76. Monday, April 12th - Wednesday, April 21st.


So, I'm still playing catch up here. Let's get to it. While I have been thinking about and writing down the little things that make me happy each day, I have not been very good about taking my photos. So, a lot of these are taken off the internet. I'm sure you'll be able to tell which I took and which I didn't.


Monday, April 12th: Today I finished reading book 4 in the Leven Thumps series. I love to read and I like this series. Not my favorite series of all time, but still fun to read. I love the character Clover. He has the best lines. I also enjoy Ezra, the angry toothpick who is trying to take over the world.
Tuesday April 13th: Had fun watching the boys freeze in the pool today. They were cold, but also having too much fun to get out.
Loved Michael's face in this photo. I couldn't resist posting it.
Also today - Looney Tunes. How I love Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and all of those silly characters. When I came to my mom's today, Josh was watching. It made me think of watching those cartoons when I was growing up. Good times.
Wednesday, April 14th: Tonight I watched glee. It is finally back on. I realize that Glee airs on Tuesdays and it was actually back on yesterday, but I didn't watch it until tonight. Yes, it is a cheesy musical, and yes, I love it. Wouldn't life be hilarious if it was like a musical? Whenever you are angry, or happy, or sad, or confused, just bust out singing a song, do a little dancing, and all will be well.
Also tonight: As a preview for next week's Glee, which is a tribute to Madonna songs, there was a video at the end of the show: Sue Sylvester Vogue. Basically she has remade Madonna's Vogue video with herself in it. It was pretty funny. As an added plus, I spotted one of my favorite dancers from last season's "So You Think You Can Dance", in the video. He was one of the back up dancers. It was Nathan:
Thursday, April 15th: Tonight's happiness was Elmers for dinner. Need I say more? Also tonight, America's Best Dance Crew had the winners of the past 5 season's together all on one show. I got to see Quest Crew and the Jabbawockeez together on the same show. It did not disappoint. In case you can't tell, I love all things dance.

Friday, April 16th: Family movie night. I am loving this new tradition. Joe, Brian and I together, hanging out, watching a movie. Good stuff. This week was my pick. I chose "The Blind Side". I had never seen it. I liked it so much.
Saturday, April 17th: Tonight was game night at a friends house. And it is the perfect house for games. They've got a pool table, and a ping pong table. And, and area upstairs for the kids to play video games, or watch a movie. So, we send Joe upstairs to hang with the kids, while we hang out downstairs. Good food, fun people, awesome night.


Sunday, April 18th: Today I got to see Alex be ordained to the priesthood. Of all the things I missed taking photos of, I am kicking myself for this one the most. I can't believe I forgot my camera. Alex is an awesome kid. I'm glad we could be there on his special day. Afterwards, treats at Sheri's house. Yum.


Monday, April 19th: Today I did Tae Bo. I have totally slacked off in my exercising lately, so it felt really good. I also decided I need a punching bag. It would be a good way to release stress or anger. Also, it is really fun to punch stuff.


Tuesday, April 20th: Joe decided he would start exercising with me, so for the first time in a long time, we went to the gym today. It felt good. Hopefully we can keep it up.


Also today in the yard we had this little visitor:
We were trying to say our morning family prayer, and we heard the strangest noises coming from the yard. When we checked it out we found 3 ducks in the yard. 2 flew away, but this one stayed a while.


Wednesday April 21st: It's all about the clouds today. I loved how the sky in the background was so dark, but the sun was shining on the palm trees.
Clouds make for gorgeous sunsets, and tonight's did not disappoint.

Also tonight, I saw a commercial for "So You Think You Can Dance". It's funny, I was just telling Brian the other day that I was worried it wasn't going to be back on. I'm so glad that it is. Can't wait.
So, that's it for now. I'll finish up April soon, and then I can move on to May.


Happy Day!

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I miss those sunsets! I'm also super excited for SYTYCD! woohoo

Sheri said...

LOVED The Blind Side. It was so good. I'm so excited for SYTYCD too.

I love Glee. It makes me so happy.

Teresa said...

I couldn't concentrate on any of your post after I read "Elmers." Mmmmm. I wish they delivered to north Phoenix.