Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More happy days in May

M2B =) days 106-111.  Friday, May 21st - Wednesday, May 26th.

I'm slowly getting closer to being caught up.  Here is more May:

Friday, May 21st happiness:  Brownie Bites.
Saturday, May 22nd:  I got to see two of my nephews in their 6th grade plays today.  Each of the 6th grade classes did the same play, and my 2 nephews both played the lead - Bugsy Malone.  

I saw Michael in the morning.  He had great facial expressions and really stayed in character.

I saw Xander in the afternoon.  He was also great at staying in character, and was nice and loud.  We could hear him really well.

Both of them had this awesome accent going on.  They were each the best one in their play.  And I'm not just saying that because I am their proud aunt.  They really were.  Good stuff.

Sunday, May 23rd:  Was a rough day all around.  None of us felt well, but Joe definitely felt the worse.  He had thrown up every hour for about 7 hours at this point, starting at about 3 in the morning.  Poor Kiddo.  Even though this was not a very happy day, I had to take this photo:
He is totally out of it, asleep here.  If any of you know Joe, at all, he has taken a total of 3 naps since he was 3 years old.  The boy does not sleep, EVER.  This is how I can tell he wasn't feeling good.  Again, not really a happy photo, but It made me happy to know that he finally stopped throwing up long enough to get some rest and take a nap.  Thankfully this was a 24 hour thing only.

Monday, May 24th:  No photo for this one, but my favorite thing today was the dance party I had in my bed tonight.  It was getting late, and I could NOT sleep at all.  I kept talking to Brian.  I think he was getting annoyed with me, because he COULD sleep, if I would only let him.  So, he turned on Pandora and we listened to some GOOD 80's music.  When I was in high school, I listened to The Cure's Disintegration album every night to fall asleep.  Anyway, too many good songs kept coming on, and instead of sleeping, I had myself a little dance party.  It did help me turn my brain off though, and I eventually fell asleep.  

Tuesday, May 25th:  One good thing about AZ is the sunflowers.  I love sunflowers.

Wednesday, May 26th:  Max was sick today, so I decided to cheer him up by bringing him a doughnut.  Sadly, I forgot about Evan, so I had to go back to Krispy Kreme and get him one too.  I figured since I was there, I would get one for Ben and Alex too.  I didn't know it was going to cause a problem.
Apparently I upset Evan because I handed him his doughnut and didn't let him get it out of the bag himself.  He was VERY angry at me.  Is it bad that I thought it was funny?  Poor Evan.
That's it for now.

Happy Day.

5 comments:

Brian said...

No, poor couch! As for Joe, it is NOT an embellishment when she said he has taken 3 naps in his TEN years!! One day he will find out just how good sleep really is!

Teresa said...

I couldn't concentrate on anything in this post after seeing the picture of the brownie. That sounds so good right now.

Sheri said...

You are the best aunt!

Becca said...

What a cute play. Evan sounds like fun.

LauraB said...

Boy, Evan was having a rough day!

Poor Joe - I know EXACTLY what he went through. It was NO fun.