Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Sheep We're Up Against.

M2B =) days 368 - 372.  Monday, February 7th - Friday, February 11th. 

Monday, February 7th happiness:  Today's picture is not mine.  I didn't take it.  I am using my Nephew Michael's picture.  I was at my mom's this afternoon and I saw this sitting on her table:
I thought it was such a cool photo.  Michael said that he took the photo using fruit from out in the orchard.  I just really, really liked it, so he said I could have it.  Isn't he awesome?

Tuesday, February 8th happiness:  I only took one photo today.  Right after I took it, my battery died.  We were at my mom's (of course).   

Today I am happy that I have so much family living near by.  I am happy that my son always has a cousin available to hang out with.  He gets lonely at home sometimes.  It's nice that friends are always a 5 minute drive away.  Plus my mom is so awesome that everyone just wants to hang out at her house all of the time. 

Wednesday, February 9th happiness:  My pictures of Ben on the trampoline:

Did you know that Ben is amazing?  He can lean really far back and not loose his balance. =)
And he can float!  (I wish I knew this during one of Joe's magic phases.  They could have put on a great magic show together).

I added this one because I love Ben's face in the photo. =)

Thursday, February 10th happiness:  Today was a half day at school, which means that I was home by noon!  Woo hoo!  I had 4 whole hours to myself today.  I can't remember the last time that has happened.  4 hours with no one asking me to do anything for them.  I enjoyed every second of it.  I got to read today and I worked on a puzzle.  Yeah, I spent my time wisely!

Friday, February 11th happiness:  Sheep baby!  The sheep are back.  I love seeing the sheep.  They make me happy.  The first time I drove by, I wasn't prepared.  My camera was in my bag, and I did not have time to fish it out.  So, after school, I made it a point to have my camera on the seat, already turned on, with the lens off, so that when I drove by, I could just stick it out the window and take a quick picture.

So, as I drove by, I just stuck my camera out as far as I could toward the sheep, and clicked the button.  I didn't even look through the lens to see what I was taking.  So, when I got home and uploaded the pictures on my computer, I was surprised to see this:
The sheep were saying "Hi" to me too!  Love it!

Happy Day

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Joe is lucky to have his cousins so close. I loved living across the street from you guys growing up.

Sheri said...

Ben loved those pictures.

I need to take Evan to see the sheep.