Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 happy days

M2B =) days 358 - 367  Friday, January 28th - Sunday, February 6th.

Friday, January 28th happiness:  Dear 5 hour energy, Nyquil, and Brian.  I would not have made it through this day without you.  Thank you!

Saturday, January 29th happiness:  What makes you happy when you are sick?
That's what!  Thanks Brian.  He brought me home a half gallon of my very favorite ice cream today!

Sunday, January 30th happiness:  Tortellini with roasted red pepper sauce for lunch, and a bacon burger with provolone and poblano peppers for dinner.  Brian takes really good care of me when I am sick.  Either that, or he wants me to weigh 500 pounds.  

Also, here is a picture of Joe:

I love this kid!

Monday, January 31st happiness:  Feeling better today - yeah!  Tonight I went for a walk/run.  I needed it.  I never feel like going, but I always feel so much better after I do.  Can I say how much I love my ipod and music.  Music keeps me going like nothing else.

Tuesday, February 1st happiness:  The weather is cooling.  I can just feel it.  Tonight when I left my mom's it was cooler and breezy.  I am so excited.  
also, I watched Chuck tonight with Brian.  Good times.

Wednesday, February 2nd happiness:  This was the temperature when I got out of school today at 3:15.  44 degrees at 3:15 in the afternoon is virtually unheard of here in Arizona.  This made me very, very happy today!
Also today, we had a fire tonight and I watched American Idol with my 2 favorite guys.  Not a bad way to spend an evening.  

Thursday, February 3rd happiness:  So, Joe has been sick.  Brian took him to the doctor yesterday.  He had a temperature and the flu.  The doctor said no school for the next 72 hours.  So today after school, I went and picked up some of his homework for him to do.  He MUST be bored, because as soon as I brought it, he started right on it.  I told him it was a miracle, and that I must take a picture of my son doing his homework without being asked.  

This is the photo I got:
Also today's happiness includes a little bit of hope.   I found a website today that gave me a lot of information I was looking for regarding some health issues I have been having.  It was such a relief to find.

Saturday, February 5th happiness:  Went shopping with Brian today.  We hit IKEA for more of my kitchen set.  I love my dishes.  

Sunday, February 6th happiness:  Joe and I went to Sheri's house after church today.  Joe watched the super bowl with the guys.

I hung out with my sister and did a puzzle.  It was waaaaay better than watching football.
I have the best sister in the world.  She is awesome.  I especially appreciate her lately for listening to me every time I need a good cry, and for telling me I am not crazy (even though I am).
This is the puzzle we did. =)
At 7:00 we headed down to my mom and dad's house for FHE.  Since it was my dad's birthday recently, my mom had each of us write down a story, or memory, or something we love about dad.  We then took turns reading ours, and then making a link in a chain, that we later gave to him.
It was fun to reminisce about all the funny dad stories.  He is such a great guy.  I couldn't have asked for a better dad.

Today was a great day!

more later

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

It is a gift to have people in our lives who tell us we aren't crazy. I think we all need that. How wonderful that your person is also your sister.

Sheri said...

I always have fun when you're around. I wish you lived next door.

LauraB said...

I think you should have told a few of the funny dad stories!

(By the way, you have a nice husband, but don't tell him that - might go to his head!)