Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More M2B=)

M2B=) days 136 - 140.  Sunday, June 20th - Thursday, June 24th.

Sunday, June 20th:  Joe has been into Werewolves lately.  He's even perfected the werewolf run.  Love it!
Monday, June 21st:  Joe had his physical for scout camp today.  He was happy that he didn't have to turn his head and cough. =)  Not really my happiness, but I thought I'd include HIS happiness today.  

Also today, a bunch of us went and saw Toy Story 3.  I'm still not sure how I feel about it.  I may have to see it again.  All of the usual toys were in it......

...along with a few, new, creepy characters.
I can't even explain this part.  You'll just have to see it for yourself.

Tuesday, June 22nd Joe and I headed back up to the cabin.  It is SO nice to have somewhere to go to get out of the heat.  This time we were joined by Grandma, Grandpa, Ben, Max, Darrel, Addy, Ro and Ruby.  It was a fun bunch.  We watched Open Season.  I really love that movie.

Wednesday, June 23rd:  Grandma bought a dart board for the kids to use.  They loved it and it kept them busy for a lot of the day.  

Ben's bullseye:  
Joe got one too:
Max hit the triple 20.  
MY favorite part of Wednesday was the ranger ride I went on with Rowan.  We saw the wolf pack.  Ok, so it might just be a pack of wild dogs that really look like wolves.  It is really hard to tell the difference, but we saw them, and it was cool.  We also saw an elk in the middle of the day.  It was awesome.
Thursday, June 24th:  We enjoyed the great outdoors.
Early afternoon, the clouds came rolling in.
Then, the rain started.  We thought we'd get a quick thunderstorm, but it rained for hours.  We all headed out to the porch to enjoy it for a while.  And, NO, Max is not having a smoke.  It's a lollipop.
When everyone got too cold to sit outside, we headed in for something warm.  Yum!
Who's s'mores face do you like best?

Max....
Joe....

Or Ben?
Also today, I got to try this: 


It was seriously like Christmas in my mouth.  So, so good.

That's enough photo's for now.  More soon.  I am determined to catch up!

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I gotta call the best s'mores face for Max...too funny. Also, that ice cream sounds really good. OK, got to go buy some now.

Anonymous said...

I vote Max as well; I can't tell if he's in pain because he had to wait too long to get his chocolaty treat, or ecstatic because he is finally taking his first, graham crackalicious bite...

w.v. - Suredom.

Sheri said...

This post made me happy. That is the face Max always makes when you take his picture. :)

Also, I heard some interesting stories about Joe and his werewolf personality.

Joe said...

hahahahaha good times i didnt think ben would buy it but you know

LauraB said...

Yup - definitely Max!