Saturday, June 27, 2009

found - one bunny

When Brian went outside this morning, this is what he found - A white bunny with black ears and a few black splotches.  I know this isn't a great picture, but I'm actually surprised that it turned out so good.  It was taken with my dead camera lens.  That is the best I could get it to focus.

Anyway, we put up a poster and are trying to find out who it belongs to.  In the meantime, if we don't find it's owner we are wondering if anyone would like to have a bunny as a pet.  We already have a pet, and as much as Joe wants to keep it, I have to veto that idea.  

Let me know if any of you are interested - he really is very cute.

NEVERMIND...WE FOUND HIS HOME!!!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm so glad you found him a home! Xander would've loved to keep him, but I feel like we neglect Roxy as it is...

ducklips said...

What a fun surprise! Did your cat freak out with a rabbit in the back yard?

My girls would have gone crazy over it. We do have too many cats as it is though. It could have been an interesting addition to the collection of animals we are getting out here though: cats, dogs, horses, goats, chickens, and whatever is stray coming to visit this wild place.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

You could always find another bunny to adopt.

Joe said...

The Bunny was actually our neighbors, she has 2 bunnies. she didn't know how it got out. I had 2 chase it all over our backyard.

Anyway, I still named it Oreo...

Tim said...

Not to be insensitive, but Rabbit tastes really good. Really good.

Teresa said...

I think we need a fund raiser to get you a new camera because I really miss your posts.

Kim said...

I've got one. I just haven't blogged in a while because I've been out of town so much - photo's are coming