Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things I have missed

Yeah, this photo has nothing to do with the content of this particular post, but since I am camera-less I am posting it anyway.  You can't have a new post without including a picture.  Isn't Josh cute?
Anyway, this post is entitled "Things I have missed."  It's about all of the events I have missed taking photo's of since my camera died.  Here goes:

Addy's pre-school graduation - Addy in a graduation cap = too cute.

Trina's baby shower.

The family Memorial Day Barbeque.

Joe's history parade where he dressed as a peasant from the French Revolution.  He was also pulling a "float" that he made.  It was a guillotine (of course).  He totally made it the night before, but it turned out SO good, it looked like he spent the entire 2 weeks on it.

Joe's  6th grade musical performance about Rock and Roll through the ages.

Addy's dance recital.  So so adorable in her little red dance outfit.  She was awesome.

Max's kindergarten graduation.  At least I can steal those photo's off of Sheri's blog.

Joe's last day of Elementary School EVER!  NO LAST DAY OF SCHOOL PHOTO - how sad is that?

Lastly, Joe's end of the school year party that he is having with his friends this afternoon.  

Not having a camera really sucks!  It's killing me.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Poor Kimmy! I'm sorry. Hopefully you get a new camera soon.

This post reminds me of how much I LOVE kid programs. I used to go to Kailee and Caitlin's events all the time (when I lived closer.) I can't wait for Jack to have his own!

Unknown said...

Um... I do have several lenses if that is the problem??? You can certainly borrow one.

Sheri said...

I feel so bad for you. It seems like whenever I see you you have a camera. I hope you get yours fixed soon!

Sheri said...

Sheri,sheri... really???you you??? i have seen had had together but never you you... weird weird, huh huh. ian ian

Becca said...

Wow - that does suck!

LauraB said...

Borrow your Dad's!! You take way more pictures than he does!