Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Missing

Have you seen this boy?

                                                                                     - because he's awesome!


Joe is gone this week.  He went to scout camp for the first time ever.  It's only Wednesday, and I miss him so much.  The longest he has ever been away overnight is 2 nights.  He won't be back until Saturday.  He is taking archery, shooting, canoeing - he is having an adventure - WITHOUT ME.  

I can't wait until Saturday to see his cute face - we will hang out on the bed and he will tell me all about his adventures.  I can't wait.    

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Great picture--and great kid!

AZ Hey-mon said...

What a cute picture! where did you take it?
I know what you mean. I just want to at least be a fly on the tent flap up there to see Austen having all his fun.

Brian said...

I can assure you both that they are having an awesome time. Capture the flag in pitch dark has been their game of choice. And Bro. Larson is cooking some phenomenal food!!!! They are eating like kings.

Sheri said...

I miss him too! When we saw your car at mom's today Xander said, "JOE!" I had to remind him that Joe was gone.

Shauna said...

You should come over to my house and hang out if you are feeling lonely. We can watch Twilight or Mamma Mia! Or both!!!

Trina said...

When I was younger I was always jelous the boyz got to do such fun things. I wanted to go so so bad. Joe is prolly having the time of hislife!! What a great kid