Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home again

Joe made it back from camp and thanks to other people who have cameras I have this picture.  I have other pictures too, but I didn't know how the boys families would feel if I posted their photo's.  I don't know how to blur their faces like Karen does.  So, I will keep the others for myself and just post this one of Joe.

Even though it was "freezing cold" at night - Joe had such a good time.  His favorite things to do were archery and canoeing.  He also enjoyed playing capture the flag, in the dark.  They played with glow sticks. He said it was awesome.

He came home dirty and tired.  In other words, he had a great time.  

I missed him a lot - so glad he's home.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

You must be thrilled! As hard as it was for you, I'm glad he had so much fun.

Brian said...

FYI, I did get Kim a new lens but it came and is defective, so I am waiting for a replacement. So she will have to suffer a little longer
:-(

Sheri said...

I can't wait to hear about it from Joe. I'm nervous for Xander to go next year :)

Joe said...

Dont worry Sheri, it was a REALLY great experience...

p.s. if Alex takes Canoeing, have him be prepared to swamp ( get wet and fill his canoe with water ) his canoe in 47 degrees F on at 11:15 on a cloudy day.

p.p.s. Have him pack long sleeve shirts, it gets FREEZING at night...