Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas Day

M2B =) day 679.  Sunday, December 25th happiness:

Happy Christmas.

I still love to see Joe's face as he peeks around the corner waiting to come in and see tree and presents.
His dad surprised him with a new guitar.
We spent the morning opening our gifts.
Some of us played with bubble wrap.
My two favorite guys.
Later we went to my mom and dad's house for lunch.  We got to deliver their present to them.
I am going to miss having those chairs around.  They have been in my house for a few weeks and I have seriously enjoyed them!  I look forward to sitting in them on the back porch of the cabin.

We got to hang with this guy:

And eat some yummy food.

Then we went home and were lazy all afternoon/evening.  

I love Christmas.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Those chairs were such an awesome gift!

Teresa said...

Bazinga! Love it!