Saturday, January 21, 2012

shopping, Organ Stop and lights

M2B =) days 673 - 677.  Monday, December 19th - Friday, December 23rd happiness:

Monday, December 19th happiness:  No School today!  Woo hoo.  I finally got to do a little Christmas shopping.  I have never been this behind on the shopping - ever.

Tonight Joe and I watched a Christmas movie.  It is one of our favorites.  We have been waiting all season for it to come on.  "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa."  We love it!

Today was a good day.

Tuesday, December 20th happiness:  I have no photos today because I was too busy shopping.  And guess what?  I got it ALL done.  Woo hoo!  I  hate shopping, but I made a plan, I set out and I didn't come home until it was finished.  I won't lie.  It feels good to get it out of the way.

Wednesday, December 21st:  Today was Joe's last day of school.  Woo hoo!  Tonight Brian and Joe took me to see Sherlock Holmes, since I got sick last weekend and didn't get to see it with them.  I LOVED IT!  Love love loved it.

Thursday, December 22nd happiness:  While I was out grocery shopping this morning, Joe cleaned my house.  Best. Christmas. Present. Ever!  I have it good.

Also, I have been wanting to have the kiddo's over for a while, but I have just been too busy.  Today I was not.  I had Rowan, Addy, Josh, Max and Evan over to watch a movie and eat popcorn and m&m's and just play.  It was fun.

Tonight, we celebrated Michael's birthday at Organ Stop.  I look forward to this all month long.  I love Organ Stop. 
Afterwards we stopped for gas on the way home and saw this:
Remind me never to eat at Rio Rico Mexican grill.

Friday, December 23rd happiness:  Joe helped me wrap some presents today.
Tonight after Brian got home from work we went and looked at some Christmas lights.

We stopped at the Christmas village first.  I love this place.

Next, Thanks to a tip from Sheri, we found The Nightmare Before Christmas house.


And finally, we went to a house that had a ton of lights, that were set to music.  You tune in your car radio and watch the lights blink in time with the music.  I love it.  While we were there, these 2 cars pulled up.
Fun Stuff!  I love Christmas.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks for having Max and Evan over - they love their aunt Kimmie!

Teresa said...

Now that I am working, I had to do almost all my shopping on-line. It is the only way to go! For a solid 2 weeks, the UPS or FedEx truck made a DAILY stop at our house.
And, I can't believe after all these years they haven't figured out that sharing a building with a pet hospital isn't the best idea for a restaurant!
Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Nightmare Before Christmas decorations.