Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rain and cheesecake and flowers and presents

M2B =) days 677 - 672.  Tuesday, December 13th - Sunday, December 18th happiness:

Tuesday, December 13th happiness:  Rain today!  That is always good for some happiness.  

Tonight I went to Cheesecake factory and got this:
It is caramel apple streusel cheesecake.

I got to go with some pretty awesome girls!  We were celebrating Tawsha's birthday.  Good times.
December 14th happiness:  I went for a walk with Sheri tonight.  I loved being out in the cold weather and I always love hanging out with Sheri.  

Thursday, December 15th happiness:  This morning was not great.  I was feeling completely tired and overwhelmed this morning.  Then I turn on the radio and "Move Along" was on.  LOVE that song.  It is one of my all time favorites.  I love how music can instantly make things better.

Today in class was our Holiday Party/Mug Exchange.  It was fun.  I got lots of photos of the kids with their new hot chocolate mugs.  And I got lots of fun pictures of them singing karaoke. 

I also got some awesome Christmas gifts from my kids today.  I think my favorite had to be this spoon:
Tonight, as per Christmas tradition, Joe and I went Christmas caroling with the Trezise family.  Joe played guitar and we all sang.  It was more fun than the boys are making it look in this photo. 
Friday, December 16th happiness:  Last day of school before Christmas break.  Can I say WOO HOO?

The third graders got to go see a production of the Nutcracker.  It was a dinner theater, so the kids got dressed in their fancy clothes.  They got to eat lunch AND dessert, and then watch the play.  Afterwards they got to meet the cast and get pictures and autographs.  Good times.
Saturday, December 17th happiness:  Brian and I did a little shopping today.  It was fun to get out and about.  We were supposed to go to the movies this afternoon, but I got super dizzy.  So instead Brian and Joe went to see Sherlock Holmes and I took a nap. =(

Sunday, December 18th happiness:  RAIN!
Sheri and I went to Grandmothers this afternoon to wrap presents.  I got distracted by her gorgeous flowers and had to stop to take some shots on my way in.


This is Sheri, happy to be wrapping presents.  (This is before illness set in)
I didn't have much to wrap, since I haven't really done any Christmas shopping yet.  I had a couple of things, and then I helped Sheri with her things.  Sadly, Sheri started to feel sick to her stomach and we had to leave a little early.  

It was a good time while it lasted.  Grandma is so nice to let us come every year and invade her home and use her wrapping paper and tags, and she always makes us the most beautiful bows for our presents.  She is the best!

Happy day.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Grandma's roses are beautiful.

Sheri said...

I love spending time with you too.