Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Movies, music and family fun

M2B =) days 427 - 430  Thursday, April 7th - Sunday April 10th.  

Thursday, April 7th happiness:  The radio was good to me today.  I guess I should say that the ipod was good to me today.  Every single song that came on was great!  Even though it is my ipod, I share it with Brian and we don't always have the same taste in music, so there is a lot of songs that I have to pass over.  Today I didn't pass any.  It was one great song after another.  It started with The Killers "Read My Mind" - my favorite Killers song.  I also got "Love Song" and "Catch" by the Cure, my favorite Guster song, "Homecoming King", and finally, "Soul Meets Body", by Deathcab for Cutie.  It was a good ipod day!

Friday, April 8th happiness:  A while back, my mom, Sheri and I decided we would form a book club.  We would read 1 book a month and then meet and discuss.  This month we read Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale.  Thanks to me, we had to keep re-scheduling book club.  So, instead, we did a girls night out.  We drove to Scottsdale to see Jane Eyre.  I had read the book in high school, but because that was so so so long ago, I didn't remember much.  
While the movie was just ok, (I love period pieces, but it just moved waaaay too slow.  Too many scenes of her staring off into the distance, with piano music playing in the background) the company was great.  I love my mom and my sister.  I think I'm going to like our new book club.  

Saturday, April 9th happiness:  Rain!
Also, tonight for family movie night:
I love love love this movie.  

Sunday, April 10th happiness:  Family Home Evening.  I know I always choose FHE, but I can't help it.  I love hanging out with my family.  

The kids love grandpa:
I got to hang out with this super hero:
I was taking pictures of Alex, while he was taking them of me!
Tricia and Anna and James entertained us with some fun songs.
Two of my favorite boys:
Ruby knows what's up!  She went straight for the brownies.
I love my family.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I always love the outdoor shots you post. You really capture some good ones.

Sheri said...

I love that picture of James and Ben. I might steal it.