Sunday, May 1, 2011

Books, Burgers and Brownies...

M2B =) days 431 - 439.  Monday, April 11th - Monday, April 18th.

Monday, April 11th happiness:  After watching the movie, I decided I need to go back and read the book again.  So far, so good!
Tuesday, April 12th happiness:  Bubba Burgers, I love you so!
Wednesday, April 13th happiness:  combined activity tonight for mutual.  They played dodgeball.  It was fun to see Joe actually participate in an activity.  He has a great arm!

Thursday, April 14th happiness:  I had a dr. appointment in Scottsdale this afternoon.  No, that was not my happiness for the day.  What was happy was the drive home.  Speeding down the freeway, windows down, radio up - good stuff!  

Friday, April 15th happiness:  Family movie night.  Tonight's movie:
I love it!

Saturday, April 16th happiness:  Today, I re-discovered Old Navy (or "Old Maybe" as Joe used to call it).  I used to shop there all of the time, but I literally haven't been in years.  I had a gift card left over from Christmas, so I decided to use it.  Brian and I went.  They had tons of t-shirts for like $10.00.  Why did I ever stop shopping here?  
Sunday, April 17th happiness:  Joe made dinner tonight.  I helped, but he really did do most of it.
The best part was that it was totally HIS idea.  He volunteered!  

Monday, April 18th happiness:  Joe made dinner AGAIN!  I like this new trend.  Also tonight, we started a new tradition -family fun night!  We usually have our Family Home Evenings on Sunday night, but because we get out of church late, we usually just do song, prayer and a lesson.  So, we (I) decided we needed to have a family fun night.  I picked the activity tonight:  
It was a lot of fun.

Tuesday, April 19th happiness:  I have the best sister ever!
She made these brownies for some friends who were visiting from out of town.  I managed to convince her to make some for me too.  Cream cheese brownies.  Yum!  Thanks Sheri!

That's it for now.  

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

You do have the best sister ever. That's ok, because so do I.

Teresa said...

Ok you two, enough with the sappy stuff...

I love Old Navy, only now I shop them on-line. Only $7 for shipping and you can return anything to the store. Oh, and the best part...they have tall sizes on line! Ok, maybe that only appeals to me.