Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cabin days

M2B =) days 414 - 416.  Friday, March 25th - Sunday, March 27th.

Friday, March 25th happiness:  There is snow at the cabin!
I loved this picture of Michael and Joe.  For some reason, it didn't transfer to the blog well.  It is clearer and has better color in my photos.  Oh well.  It made me laugh.  What you can't see in this photo is how hard the wind was blowing and how freezing cold it was.  Michael is crazy.
So, the ranger was broken =(  We had to find other things to do.  So, we went to the swing.  On the way, we rounded a turn and one of the boys said, "This is where we saw that baby elk that one time."  No sooner had they said it, then I spotted 2 elk.  When we slowed down to get a better look, we realized that there were more like 30 or so.  It was awesome.  I was so enthralled, that I completely forgot to grab my camera.  Oh well.  It was cool.

Michael's first time on the swing:
Joe and Alex decided to try it together (again, I don't know what's up with the photo's coloring, sorry).
So, then Michael and Alex had to take a turn together:
Alex got a little daring with it:


Saturday, March 26th happiness:  Funky clouds!
We took the boys to Greer (of course).  Within 5 minutes of being there, Alex was doing this:
I love Michael's face in this photo


Good times.

Sunday, March 27th happiness:  Even though we had to go home today, any day that I wake up at the cabin is a good day.  We had a fun time, being lazy, watching movies, doing puzzles (me!) playing games and enjoying the beautiful weather.  

I love cabin days.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That picture of Xander in the air kinda freaks me out.

Thank you so much for taking him - he had a blast!

Teresa said...

That is a really cool pic of the clouds.