Saturday, July 21, 2012

M2B =) days 804 - 811.  Sunday, April 29th - Sunday, May 6th happiness:  

Sunday, April 29th happiness:  Studying Spanish on the bed with Joe.  It's not really the studying I enjoy, it is the hanging out with Joe part.  Good times.

Monday, April 30th happiness:  Family home evening activity:  5 crowns. 




Tuesday, May 1st happiness:  Music!  In case you didn't know, I LOVE it.  My current favorite song that I could hear 50 times in a day and still not get sick of:  Somebody That I Used To Know .  I may have listened to it a lot today.  A LOT.

Wednesday, May 2nd happiness:  Today I heard a song on the radio that I have never heard before, (or since - on the radio anyway).  I liked it so much that I wrote down the lyrics so I could run home and look it up on the internet to see who sings it.  It was called "Watching you watch him".  It was a catchy little tune and I loved it.  Music makes me happy.

Thursday, May 3rd happiness:  



Friday, May 4th happiness:  Brian took Joe to the cabin tonight so I could have some MUCH needed scrapbook time.   I scrapbooked the night away!

Saturday, May 5th happiness:  Got much scrapbooking done today.  Sat at the table and worked all day long.  So much accomplished, but so much more to do.  

Sunday, May 6th happiness:  More scrapbooking!  Tonight I took a break to go to FHE at my mom's house.  I got to see this face:


And this one:
Evan was super happy about his ginormous marshmallow.

I love FHE and I love Sheri for bringing her chocolate chip cookies.  Chocolate chip cookies ARE happiness.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it any time I can see you :)

Heather said...

Chocolate Chip cookies are happiness.

Teresa said...

I love the pics you take of your nieces and nephews. You always capture some great moments.