Wednesday, July 4, 2012

M2B =) days 797 - 803.  Sunday, April 22nd - Saturday, April 28th happiness:

Sunday, April 22nd happiness:  Steak for dinner.  The only thing better than steak for dinner is not having to cook it.  Brian made me dinner and he made me steak.  I heart Brian.

Monday, April 23rd happiness:  The clouds were a nice surprise this afternoon.  Surprise: clouds make me happy.  Shocking.  I know.


Tuesday, April 24th happiness:  We took the girls to Bahama Bucks for mutual tonight.  Yum.  While we were there, we noticed that they sell snowballs.  FOR REALS.  Of course, we had to buy some.  Then we went back to the church and tricked the beehives and mia maids into coming outside and we proceeded to ambush them with snowballs.  It was awesome.

Wednesday, April 25th happiness:  Clouds.  Yes, again with the clouds.  What do you want from me?  I am like 2 months behind on this thing and the only note I wrote down for this day was clouds.  So, that is all.

Thursday, April 26th happiness:  The only thing better than clouds in Arizona?  RAIN!  Woo hoo for rain today.  It has been SOOOO long.  Today was a happy day.

Friday, April 27th happiness:  The same thing that makes me happy every Friday - 3:45!  It really is the happiest time of the week.  

Saturday, April 28th happiness:  I got much scrapbooking done today thanks to Brian.  He ran all my errands.  He went to Michaels and Costco and did the grocery shopping.  And he made lunch AND dinner.  He also dropped of Joseph for his hike.
Joe is thrilled for his hike today.  Can you tell?

Thanks to Brian, all I had to do was work on my scrapbooks.  He is awesome.

Happy Day!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Brian's a keeper.

Don't tell him I said that.

Brian said...

I heard that!!