Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So long, San Diego

M2B =) days 498 - 500.  Friday, June 17th - Sunday, June 19th.

Friday, June 17th happiness:  The dolphins have been out in full force all week.  It's been fun to see so many of them.  Today, however, they were super close to shore.  It was ridiculous.

The boys took advantage of the closeness.  They took their boogie boards out into the water to see just how close they could get.  Here is Dallin:

The sun finally came out for a bit today.  It made the water look all sparkly.  
And, for the first time all week, we got to see the sun set.  Every other day, it has been too cloudy.  Tonight, it was spectacular.  

Saturday, June 18th happiness:  Even though it is sad that we are going home.  I am happy today because I got to spend a week with my toes in the sand.  To quote Joe: "Don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened." 

I know this is a "happy" blog, but I just had to throw this in here.  This is a picture of the saddest sign ever. =(  
I WAS happy to stop at Kneaders bakery on the way home and get some delicious baked good.  I was also happy to get home to see Tiger and Bob.  Tiger misses me when I am gone.

Sunday, June 19th happiness:  Happy Fathers Day!  I made Brian a delicious dinner for fathers day today.  It was awesome.  I wish food didn't make me as happy as it does.  I would be a lot thinner.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those pictures really make me wish I was on the beach. It looks like you all had a great time.

Sheri said...

Was Dallin close enough to hear the dolphins talking to each other?