Thursday, May 26, 2011

12 happy days

M2B =) days 443 - 454.  Saturday, April 23 - Wednesday, May 4th.

Since May is nearly over, I figured I better finish up April.  This month has been killer and has put me way behind.  So, here goes:

Saturday, April 23rd happiness:  Easter picnic at my mom's today.  I took a ton of photos of course, but I'm only showing 2.  Joe found his dollar egg.  Yay!
Me and Joe!  When did he get so tall?
Sunday, April 24th happiness:  Easter picnic #2.  This one was at Brian's parents house.  Instead of showing you the photo of Brian laying on the floor after he ate too much,  I will show this one of "D" instead.  I didn't take too many photos today, so this is what you get:
Monday, April 25th happiness:  Guess what we did for family fun night?
Tuesday, April 26th happiness:  Elmer's for dinner.  Oh how I love you Elmer's.

Wednesday, April 27th happiness:  Early release at school today.  This means that I had 1 whole hour of uninterrupted reading time before I had to pick up Joe.  Current read:
I am really enjoying this one.

Thursday, April 28th happiness:  These are in Laura's front yard.  They are beautiful and make me happy.  
Also, I got new glasses today.  Woo hoo!  Thank you Jared.  Lastly, I was supposed to go to book club tonight, but instead I stayed home and studied Spanish with Joe.  I found out he is having a test tomorrow, and Spanish is something he struggles with.  So, instead of book club, we studied some Spanish together.  I really missed book club, but I actually like studying with Joe, so it wasn't too bad of a trade off.

Friday, April 29th happiness:  I took the day of school today.  It was nice to have a day to myself.  

Saturday, April 30th:  Brian and I "had a day" today.  We went out and about.  I got some new shoes.  While we were out, we saw this:
Tell me what is wrong with that picture!  Hmmmm......Free Food.......Empty pet carrier.......NO THANKS!

Sunday, May 1st happiness:  Joe, Brian and I hung out on the patio for a while after church.  I know I've said it before, but I love having a back yard.

Monday, May 2nd:  Family fun night!
Tuesday, May 3rd happiness:  I got to hang out with these kiddos!
It's hard to be unhappy around kids.

Wednesday, May 4th happiness:  This week is teacher appreciation week at our school.  My kids made me this:
I love it.

That's it for now.

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I know you didn't post a pic of your glasses, but luckily I got to see them Saturday...I LOVE them. So cute! And, that free food sign is too funny!

Sheri said...

Ummm...what is that thing that the kids made you?

Kim said...

It's a birdhouse.

drjlambson said...

you Darrel or I could have helped Joe with Spanish homework.

Kim said...

I wish I would have had you or Darrel help him. It wasn't so much that he didn't get it, its that he didn't want to put in the time to study!