Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I heart Lambson Lodge

M2B =) days 247 - 251.  Saturday, October 9th - Wednesday, October 13th.

Saturday, October 9th happiness:  When at the cabin, driving to Greer is a must.  We did this Saturday.  We hung out by the river.

Joe and Michael climbed trees and hiked up, and then RAN down hills.
A rare shot of Brian and I together.  I am usually the one taking the photos, so I am hardly ever in them, which is fine by me.
The sunset tonight was gorgeous....So pink!
Sunday, October 10th happiness:  Today I took Joe and Michael to the pit.  Sadly the ranger wasn't here for this trip, so they had to hike their way to the top.  I know you probably can't tell, but those two tiny specks up at the top (just below the trees) are Michael and Joe.  I wanted a full shot so you could get an idea of how big it is.
Here they are a little closer up.  They had walked more than halfway down at this point.  Now they are deciding they want to run.  That hill is steeper than it looks.  They are crazy.
You have to really fully commit...go at it full speed.  If you decide to stop or slow down halfway through, you really wont be able to. You will just crash and burn.
No injuries here.  They loved it.  I was nervous that one of them was going to eat it.

Monday, October 11th happiness:  My camera battery died today, so no pictures.  We hung out as long as we could today, but sadly, we had to come home from the lodge.  As always, we loved being there, and as always, we were happy to see our kitties when we got home.  We had a great time.

Tuesday, October 12th:  There was much cleaning, and laundry today.  No fun.  What was fun today?

mmmmmm.....I love it so!

Wednesday, October 13th happiness:  Even though Brian had to go back to work, Joe and I are still on October break, and we decided we didn't have enough time at the cabin.  So, we went back.  This time, we brought Dallin with us.  And, Grandma and Grandpa came, and they brought the ranger!  woo hoo!  

We played many many games of Scattergories tonight.  Good times.

That's it for now.  I am trying to keep them shorter, but post more often until I catch up.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

You look so cute in that picture.

Brian said...

Thank you Sheri! Oh, I just assumed you were talking to me!!!

Teresa said...

I agree. That is a cute picture of you two. And, yes, what I mean is you look cute and Brian is there too.

Brian said...

Hahaha....Teresa I (hate) love you!!