Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cabin Days Photo Frenzy

M2B =) days 252 - 254.  Thursday, October 14th - Saturday, October 16th.

So there are 26 photos in this post for only 3 days.  I can't help it.  When I go to the cabin, I take tons of pictures.  I could have included waaay more, but I didn't.

Thursday, October 14th happiness:  Dallin showed us where the swing in the woods was.
Yes, there is a random swing, on a hill, in the forest.  And, it's not like it's right off of the road.  The road ends, and you have to walk to it.  I don't know who put it up, but it sure was fun.  Yes, I did try it.  No, you won't see pictures of that.

I loved when Dallin and Joe tried it together.  
My mom and I took the boys to Greer (of course).  I love the drive, it's gorgeous.

I love being up North in October.  The leaves are changing, yea!
Random picture of Joe.  It's my blog, I can do what I want.
Then, of course, we drove to the top of Greens peak to enjoy the view.
We drove the forest road home so we could enjoy the scenery.
Joe and Dallin sat like this all the way home from Greens peak.  

We drove down Christmas Tree Lane. 
Joe and Dallin made a game of touching as many trees as they could on the way home.  
I love it up here.  I seriously wished I lived here.

Friday, October 15th happiness:  Joe, Dallin and I took a loooong ranger ride this morning.  It was so cold (which I loved, of course).  
This afternoon we had to pack up and say goodbye, but, as always, we enjoyed our stay at Lambson Lodge.
Saturday, October 16th happiness:  My mom threw a Halloween party for all of the kids (me included).  We made Oreo spiders.
The cutest witch you ever did see showed up...
So did Buzz Lightyear, War Machine, and Spiderman.
We ate doughnuts off a string...

Well, this girl wanted to, but she just couldn't reach.
We played fun games....
and took silly pictures.

We shot each other with marshmallows....
and ate lots of candy.
All in all, a successful Halloween party.  Thanks mom!

That's it for now.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

LauraB said...

I love the picture of the tree (where you're looking up at it)! That would be an awesome framed print.

Sheri said...

Some of those pictures look fake.

I had no idea about the swing. You're going to have to show me where it is next time we are there together.

And you and mom put on a mean party. By "mean" I mean AWESOME!

Teresa said...

Those pictures make me want to go camping.

Jon said...

I need to get down there and see that cabin...It looks like the perfect place for it.