Monday, August 23, 2010

More stuff that makes me smile =)

M2B =) days 174 - 186.  Wednesday, July 28th - Monday, August 9th:

Wednesday, July 28th happiness:  For mutual tonight the beehives and mia maids got together at one of the girl's houses to hang out.  They played some dancing game on the wii.  I don't know what it is called, but I decided that my mom MUST buy it for her wii.  It was soooo much fun.  I did fairly well on my first turn, and then it went downhill from there, but it sure was a lot of fun.  They even had the song "Dare" by the Gorillaz.   Love that song and soooo fun to dance to.

Thursday, July 29th happiness:  Rain, rain, rain - woo hoo!  I went out and stood in it for a long time.
Friday, July 30th:  Today was the end of my very first week of working full time.  I won't lie.  It was a rough week.  There may have been a good amount of crying on my part this week.  I am tired and frazzled and disorganized.  Don't get me wrong.  I am loving what I am doing at school, it's trying to juggle everything else after school that is getting to me.  

When I got home today, these were waiting for me. =)  Sunflowers always make me smile.  Thanks Brian!
Saturday, July 31st:  Brian and I went to see Dinner for Schmucks today.  It was just ok.  There were definitely some funny parts, especially towards the end.  But, there were a lot of stupid parts too.  While it wasn't my favorite movie, it is always fun to get out of the house and relax.  I have been going and going and going this week.  It was nice to slow it down for a bit.
Sunday, August 1st happiness:  Today Brian made me these:
They are chocolate-hazelnut, banana wontons.  And, they are heaven.  I think Brian should officially take over all of the cooking at our house.  He is soooo much better than I am.

Monday, August 2nd happiness:  Today I got 3 hugs from kids in my class.  Did I mention I love my job?

Tuesday, August 3rd happiness:  It was hard to think of something happy today, until I had Elmer's for dinner.  Elmer's makes everything better.  

Wednesday, August 4th:  Krispy Kreme maple doughnut.  Enough said!
Thursday, August 5th:  Today a kid at my school told me "Every time I see you, I think you are a teenager."  I think he may just be my favorite kid at that school =).  

Friday, August 6th:  Watching Ice Age tonight with Joe was the best!
Saturday, August 7th:  Today Brian and I saw Step up 3.  I was surprised he wanted to go with me.  I was fully prepared to go see it by myself.  I LOVED it, of course.  I love all things dance, and this entire movie was dance.  Plus, Twitch is in it.  Good stuff.
Saw this on the way to Molly's party.  I got a laugh out of it.
Happy Birthday to Molly.  Tonight we got to go hang with this cutie for her birthday.  
Also tonight -Rosati's pizza.  It is soooo good.  Why does it have to be sooooo expensive?  Oh well.

Sunday, August 8th:  I heard the Cure today (all time favorite band) - Just Like Heaven.  There is just something magical about that song.  I love it so much

Monday, August 9th happiness:  Catching up on my shows tonight with Brian.  I love, love, love this show:
That's it for now.  Peace out!

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I love this post. Of course, now I am very hungry. I have made those wontons...there is a recipe for them in the Costco cook book...they are very good. In talking to Laura tonight we were both saying what a perfect job you had and that we couldn't imagine a better person for it. How could those kids not adore you?

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are awesome.

Sheri said...

I want those wantons!

Also, I'm going to get that game and then you're coming over and we are going to dance our booties off.

I'm not kidding.

Kim said...

Teresa - that is sweet of you to say. I do love those kids. My job is fun.

Tim - Thanks, I think you are pretty awesome yourself.

Sheri - I am soooo there. I will bring wontons. Do you have a wii? I told mom that we need to have a girls weekend at the cabin and bring that game.

Brian said...

You will bring wontons??? Who is going to make these? I slaved to make those little bites of heaven! And I too love Friday Night Lights!

word verification: gogym. trying to tell me something!!!