Monday, November 30, 2009

Making the rounds

We spent a couple of our November Saturdays making the rounds to see all of the nephews play. 

If I was a better aunt I would have been going to more games all along, but I cannot tolerate the heat, so September and October were out for me.  My goal was to see each of my nephews play at least once.

Watching Rowan reminded me of Darrel playing soccer when he was little.  I love that he has his tongue hanging out when he plays.  
Also, at Rowan's games I get to hang out with these cute girls:
Miss Addy, is as sassy as ever, and Miss Ruby is cute as can be.
Brian, Joseph and I caught James' last game of the season.  He played flag football this year.  It was fun to watch him play.  I wish I had gone to more of his games.  It was really entertaining.
Sheri gave us a heads up on which game of Alex's would be best.  They were playing the most competitive team (man did they play dirty!)  Each team had beaten the other team once.  And for each team it was their only loss.  It was a good game, although the ref. wasn't calling ANYTHING against the other team until the end.  It ended in a tie.  I got tired just watching them.  
I caught the end of Ben's game.  His team is fantastic.  I don't think they've lost once this year.
Although we haven't got to see Max play yet, I did get to hang with him at Ben's game.  Man, I miss hanging out with him.  Why did he have to start school?
Evan was pure entertainment.  Maybe it was because I gave him a ton of m&m's.  He is too young to play yet, but that doesn't stop him from training:
And, of course, I have to add a picture of this kid:
Even though he isn't playing, he makes the rounds with me and he sure is fun to hang out with.

Next week we get to see Max and also, I get to see Addy cheer.  I can't wait for that!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

GREAT pics! Sounds like you had loads of fun watching everyone play.

Trina said...

Kim you are one of the greatest people I know!

Sheri said...

I love all those pictures. It really means alot to my kids that you support them. They love Aunt Kimmy (and so do I!).