Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have the best sister in the whole wide world.  Don't be jealous.  Someone had to get her.  I am just lucky that I did.  I'm sure you all have perfectly nice sisters, but I got the best.

Today when I sent out the emergency call that I was in desperate need of chocolate, preferably her world famous chocolate chip cookies, she came through for me with flying colors.  
Thank you so much Sheri.  I cannot tell you how much that made my day.  You are awesome, wonderful and all things good.  I appreciate you so much.  

Xander really is crazy if he doesn't like these cookies - they are fantastic.  Of course, he does eat baby octopus, so that could explain a lot.  

4 comments:

Becca said...

I would take chocolate chip cookies over octopus any day!

Teresa said...

That gives me a great idea for a business. An emergency cookie delivery service. Helping those feeling down and needing a little lift. Hmmm...I like the way that sounds.

Sheri said...

You are so nice! You know I would do anything for you!

LauraB said...

Next time you send out the call, let me know. I may set up a "tollhouse" checkpoint on the road!!