Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boys of Summer

Two of my favorite boys in the world had birthdays recently.  

Last Monday I got to go with my mom and dad and the boys to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate the birthdays.  

Ro loved to hit the sharks over the head:
Joshua loved to ride the merry go round:
What's a birthday without spending it with your best friend?  Even though he won't be 3 until November, Evan got to come and celebrate with his two besties - Ro and Joshua.  It wouldn't be the 3 musketeers without Evan.  
I think their favorite part was when Grandpa won them candy.
Ro certainly seemed to think so.
I was planning on crashing Ro's birthday party that afternoon so I could take some pictures, but Joe was super sick, and I didn't want to spread the disease.


Just a few days later was Joshua's birthday.  We did go to that party.

Josh is loving Transformers right now:
For weeks and weeks all he could talk about was the Bumblebee toy he was getting for his birthday.  It did not disappoint.  He couldn't take his eyes off it.  Last year it was Buzz light year, this year it's Bumblebee.  
The birthday boys hanging out and having fun:
This doesn't have anything to do with the birthday festivities, but I could not resist this picture of Ro.  He is too adorable.
Such a cute face should never be sad.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I wish I could've came but I wasn't invited.

Darrel said...

You wish you could've came huh? I thought you an English major Sheri?

Teresa said...

Such fun parties! I think that last picture is my favorite...what a great pouty face on that boy!

Shauna said...

My girls love Peter Piper Pizza. For some reason Kayla cannot remember the name so she always calls it Pizza Pepperoni Store. (She also says she loves pepperoni pizza but without the sauce and pepperoni.) Kids!

Ro is definitely a cutie! Love the last picture.