Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mission Beach


Here are some photos from our day at the beach:  

Joe loves the ocean.  He was a little disappointed that we didn't have boogie boards this time, but we still enjoyed the ocean.


He still found ways to have fun.  
Of course we had to stay until sunset.  You can't be at the ocean and not watch the sun set.
We were there for over 6 hours, and we loved every minute of it.  The sunset was well worth waiting for.
The beach is probably my favorite place on earth.  One day was not enough, but I guess it is better than nothing.  We can't wait to go back.  

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I need to go to the ocean. I need it as much as an alcoholic needs his next drink.

We have boogie boards - any time you are going to the beach you can borrow them.

Teresa said...

I love the beach--my favorite place on Earth! Your pics are beautiful.

Kim said...

Joe's got a boogie board too. He just forgot to bring it.

Joe said...

I can't wait to go back in October. We are staying at a condo, goin' to Sea World, beach, and borrowin a convertible porsche...... YIPPE!

Trina said...

What borrowing a convertable porsche? Sombody must really love you. The pictures are beautiful!
glad u got 2 go 2 beach!

AZ Hey-mon said...

LUCKY! I would take a day at the beach right now. glad your back.